Every dog has its day!

Magnificent buck! Please tell us what caliber/load you guys used!
Sure, its nothing special but I shoot a CVa with open sights its got the no 11 cap for ignition and I usually load it with 85gr pirodex p and a 50 Cal TC maxi ball. The regulations in my home state are pretty strict on muzzle loaders.

Great buck for sure! I'm only a little disappointed to see only 2 people in the photo.;) Was this a special draw hunt or did you just choose to hunt with your muzzy?

Incredible buck and to share the experience with the little lady is cool! Snow like that sure adds to the adventure.

Wow awesome buck and superhot babe great storywriting very brutal conditions and you got er done need I say more you're the man this story belongs in Muley Crazy because buck is huge and nice photos and those folks are smart and can help you with the writing. Bennett Hills or southern border late rut hunt? Either way, you are the man! Are you Quiet_One's son?

Wow awesome buck and superhot babe great storywriting very brutal conditions and you got er done need I say more you're the man this story belongs in Muley Crazy because buck is huge and nice photos and those folks are smart and can help you with the writing. Bennett Hills or southern border late rut hunt? Either way, you are the man! Are you Quiet_One's son?
ladies and gentleman the forum bully. How hi is that horse you ride?

Thanks for all of the positive comments guys. Lawnboy it is a draw but it's very easy to get.

Last edited:
Come on greenhorn be nice. He drew a late season tag and killed a big buck. Clearly he's pro and knows his chit!

BOTH sweet bucks!! And that rock on the buck on the right looks familiar?? Bet I know who mounted it.:D:D
DeerMount001.jpg

I bet you do. What was your honest opinion of the work on your mount? That Buck has a ton of character how old do you think he was?

I think they did a good job on the mount. The reason I went with the rock was because I didn't leave enough cape on the one side for them to cover the form. My fault on that, shouldn't have tried it in the dark by myself on the side of that steep a$$ hill. But the rock covered it up so all is well. As far as the age, i'm guessing 8ish. No scientific basis just a wild guess there. Again two great bucks on your wall that you should be proud of!! Good luck this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back