Caribou Gear Tarp

Ep. 91 - Sitka Blacktail

BackofBeyond

I listened to the latest episode this weekend traveling back and forth to the antelope grounds, and I have to say, this is one of my favorite episodes of Hunt Talk Radio. The guests were outstanding, Jim and Sophie both have a way of weaving an entertaining story with the science of black tail conservation/behavior studies. Really an outstanding job.

But ultimately, what really put the episode over the top in my mind was Tyler. He was humorous, introspective, inquisitive, and knowledgeable all at the same time. Just a phenomenal listen.

Can we get an episode of Randy and Tyler? I'm sure as much hunting experience as Tyler has, he has a story or two to tell.

Thanks again for keeping the incredible content flowing our way!

I'll second that, I'm a farm mechanic so I listen to podcasts all day with my earbuds while I'm working. This one was great and had me chuckling right along with them.

I listen on the ride into work. I liked this episode too. I could tell in the antelope hunt with Jim he was itching to "go check on that buck!" I want to try hunting blacktails

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back