Enough....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Elkchsr, Elkgunner, BUZZ, MD4ME, 1-Pointer, Micheal, ELK SLAYER, Et Al (Et al means the rest of you guys)... Knock it off. Nuff said.

If I wake up tomorrrow and there is any new Chitty postings by Either of you you're whiped from the board.

NO Sorry's, no Reasons, just knock it off ... I let you guys Play long enough.

Originally posted by Moosie:
Elkchsr, Elkgunner, BUZZ, MD4ME, 1-Pointer, Micheal, ELK SLAYER, Et Al (Et al means the rest of you guys)... Knock it off. Nuff said.

If I wake up tomorrrow and there is any new Chitty postings by Either of you you're whiped from the board.

NO Sorry's, no Reasons, just knock it off ... I let you guys Play long enough.
It's WApiti Slayer Beeeatch!

Ahhhh... You think thats bad, I do Work for Canoe that posts on this board. And I mispelled his NAme when I first invited him to Lunch. But I'm not known for my Spelling and Memory, It's mostly my Ability to keep the peace and my good looks.

YAH... Mostly my good looks :D

Remember, It's what I mean and not what I spell or say.....

Gunner... It's partially Whipping, Like the A$$ Whooping someone's gunna get and Wiping ya, like how some have acted lately and what I need to do to their bottoms....

But I took the Spelling lesson and Won't make that mistake again, Unless of course I try to type it out.

Yeah, I'm with Ovis on this one.... Ban them all...

Actually Moosie, I give you credit for accomplishing more by marrying well, not your looks....

Actually we worked it out... HAD We not, I would have come back and Banned everyone before I posted. Speaking of Mr's Moosie.... Uhhh I'll see you in the Morning. You should go to bed to so I don't have to Bann you when I wake up.

Originally posted by ElkGunner:
Yeah, I'm with Ovis on this one.... Ban them all...

Actually Moosie, I give you credit for accomplishing more by marrying well, not your looks....
The arrogance never dies! We do have till tomorrow to rip on each other right?

We do have till tomorrow to rip on each other right?

Please don't. This has been my only form of entertainment this weekend (besides The Hun), and if you keep it up, I'm afraid I'll never get into bed tonight, and I have to be up early in the a.m.

We could all sing Kumbaya too.... ;)

I'm not going that far, Jsut asking the parties as of late' to Chill out.

I'll chill as long as EG & IT lay off the FAT ASS ATV shit. Or you might as well ban me now! It's fine if they want to debate the issues, but calling people that just pisses everybody off!

Originally posted by Wapiti Slayer:
I'll chill as long as EG & IT lay off the FAT ASS ATV shit. Or you might as well ban me now! It's fine if they want to debate the issues, but calling people that just pisses everybody off!

Originally posted by FAIRCHASEBEN:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wapiti Slayer:
</font>[/QUOTE]So what are you saying dipshit?

Originally posted by FAIRCHASEBEN:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wapiti Slayer:
</font>[/QUOTE]I agree , FAT ASS ATV is far too personal , I prefer LAZY SLOB HUNTERS , It just seems to role off the tongue better !

Thanx to the Admin that Locked this but Let's air this out. Cuz Tonight I'm doing OK, Tomorrow I'm BAnning.

As far as Clarification I don;'t know the Answer. If I have everyone posting like Angles then this Section might as well be closed. People like to debate.

Were is the Line ? How About Welfare Ranchers ? How About TREE Huggers ? Should we bann ALL the phrases ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back