Enough is enough: EVERYONE knock-it-off!

yooper

I am requesting that EVERYONE here grow-up.

This whole thing has gotten rather pathetic and very embarassing for the forum.

In my line of work, everyone is 'sorry' and remorseful..... after they've been caught.

Having said that, it ain't like the guilty party in this instance at hand robbed a bank or committed some other capital offense.

If people wish to overlook what has happened; fine. If others are upset with it, then simply ignore the individual.

In other words: To each his own.

In closing, I would like to say that it's pretty damm sad when the hottest topic on this page deals with an in-house fight...... especially when there are so many other good, informative topics on the page here.

Everybody oughta be ashamed for what this whole sordid affair has deteriorated into.

Please..... LET IT GO and get back to the subject of hunting!

------------------
indian.gif

VEGETARIAN: Indian word meaning 'Bad Hunter'

Yooper,

I agree. I also feel you should change the topic to "BCAT knock it off." He begged everyone to stop humiliating BCA and then he goes and brings it all back up. This has nothing to do with what BCA did anymore, it has to do with bcat's complete and utter disrespect for everyone on this site that does not agree with his opinions,and I for one cannot stand it any longer.
I too am sorry that this thing will not end , but I am no quitter and if he can't follow his own advice by letting this thing drop then I refuse to let him get the last word in.
He said at one point that he pity's the people that can't let it go and still he keeps bringing to the top.
Why haven't you said anything to him? Why is everyone so afraid to ruffle his feathers? He calls BS on everything that he sees fit too, and yet not one of you that is going to the gathering has jumped in to defend him.
Again, I want this to drop too, but every post I read, he has to jump in with some BS remarks and get everyones blood pumping.I am starting to look forward to it.I know I can go to any post that BCA makes or Greenhorn and know that bcat has some posts in there trying to cause problems, IT'S A GIVEN!!!
Sorry if you get mad at me, but I have an opinion too. TF

I got to say Yoop and jason are right. Tanglefott has a few problems! You werent here before I was tanglefoot and thats a fact. I will see if Oscar wants to delete all these posts. Tanglefoot, you are alot like me (in some ways) Your mouth overloads yer ###. As far as the other two posters on the other subject goes, I will take it for what its worth. I would say thats all I have to say about this. I hope this gets back to normal, and I am sorry if I had trouble letting it go. Ya'll can sure enuff make your own opinions of the thing, and so can I. Now lets all have a beer. Good idea JAson. bcat

Yes bcat, I have been here much longer. I was posting as Arrow1 long before you guys had your little ousting at HIS.But that is not the point the point is, What kinda beer do I need to bring. TF

I just had a few more things to add here before this get's out of hand. For one Moose has set up a private email system on this site. So, why does no one use it? If you don't want public confrontations then someone needs to suggest that this function get's used when people decide to run off at the mouth.
Secondly, I thought we could put out foot down as long as it was not in someone's face, which bcat does evertime he posts.From women bashing to out right slander.Now tell me, How can people not get offended and state there feelings?
Answer these questions for me, and convince me that I am wrong and I will be the first to apologize. TF

MInes A BUD LIGHT...... Topic CLOSED....

THANX for Being Civil in this topic. I Will START new Topic then TOPICS DONE!!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

I ain't mad at you Tanglefoot, nor anyone else for that matter. I just want it to stop.

Several of us here go back quite a ways, and some of the new folks haven't quite yet gotten used to our sometimes passioned and heated styles of posting. At times we do get out of line, and I'm not trying to make excuses for it.

I am merely tired of the senseless squabbling and finger-pointing, as it is only doing the site harm.

Everyone needs to take a 'Time-out' and chill...............

------------------
indian.gif

VEGETARIAN: Indian word meaning 'Bad Hunter'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back