PEAX Equipment

Elkgunner’s African Safari at last!

But Lochi, Gunner can't post. He has been banned by "the man". :eek:

Sweet, I don't come into this section very often. Now I have an exuse. I had better see plenty of pics. Hope you and your daughter have a great time together.

Elkgunner,

Feel free to copy and paste this addy.

http://groovebullets.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1639

This is my ongoing story of my hunt in South Africa. I will add to it as the days go by. If you can't see the pictures go to the main page and go to my personal gallery. All the pictures are in my gallery.

Be Well,

Don

Well, We made it to Africa, after 41 hours of travel. We went through Frankfurt to be able to stay on United/Lufthansa and get a free trip. The price is we arrived somewhat tired.

Lochi was at the airport to meet us, along with about 1000 other people waiting for us. Most wanting to carry our bags for a small "fee".

We were about an hour going through customs and inmmigration, and then loaded up in Lochi's rig for the drive to the taxidermist.

The number of animals in progress was huge, and I thought I would know my Antelope by the time I left, instead, I think I was even more confused, by all the varieties. I still recognize Zebras, but everything else will be up to Lochi to identify. I hope he doesn't just make up names for the animals... ;)

We have spent a bit of time getting the PCs and digital cameras set up, so we will see if I can post pictures from Africa.

Here is the arrival
airport.jpg

Here is the Taxidermist shop
taxi_impala.jpg

I'm guessing Gunner is working with the PC and uploading pictures and Cropping pictures of some Shmuck looking man and a beautiful girl next to him so We think he's in Africa. I think this man is Sick and has too much time on his hand. There is noway he's in Africa .... ;)

Good luck Mike !!!

I see Mike learned fast. He has the female pushing the cart at the airport.

Good luck, be safe and come back to tell us all about your Safari.

Don

If I am not mistaken, I do believe this is the first time I have seen the Gunner's face on the net.

Good luck to you guys. I know you both will do well.

BTW, how was the red light district?

WHAT / That's "GUNNER" ? I don't recognise that blockhead ? ;)

What do ya think he's doing right now, Someone tell me the TIme difference. I'm guesing 2AM here He's shooting something there ?!?!?

Good luck Gunner, May the Luck you had in AK not follow you :D

That is a pile of heads that Taxidermist has to work on... Good luck on your adventure....

Oscar,

There are 5 hours time difference between the east coast and RSA. If you need a calculator to figure it out from Idaho, let me know, I have an extra one. :D

Mike,

Have a great trip and give us a "play by play" account of your trip.

Don

Ovis- I think you're right, didn't think it would happen! I figured he had the Jack in the BOx logo saved on that crappy DELL laptop he has! ;)

Shaky.. JSut calculate when You can GEt your Bullets to my Office so I can Try those bad boys :D :D

Pointer, I told Gunner to Send me the Pictures but I'm going to Mexico in 30 hours so I wouldn't have been around to Doctor them.. So He's forced to show his Mug ;)

I'm stoked for the Africa Report !!!!

NUT, I love JAck in the Box !!!! Might have some for lunch tomorrow.. Atkins Friendly of course ;)

Ovis- I think you're right, didn't think it would happen! I figured he had the Jack in the BOx logo saved on that crappy DELL laptop he has!

Uh, I think you meant that crappy HP laptap he has

Oscar,

You didn't disappoint me. I knew you would have a come-back :D

I assume you are back in the office now? Give me a call tomorrow if you have some spare time.

Don

No, I had the DELL part right, as we all know what junk HP is! ;) Btw, that's what I have...
shhh.gif

Dude, you're gettin' a DELL. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back