Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elk Pictures w/ Score

uuid=E46DB60B-B67E-49D7-8DFD-017E29269DC1&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpeg

2019 public land archery bull. His hide was full of shotgun pellets and you can see his odd blond streak (scar) on his jaw line.

Attachments

• uuid=06525420-2462-45CC-BDB8-CEC97226C57A&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpeg
    uuid=06525420-2462-45CC-BDB8-CEC97226C57A&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpeg
    993.9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I'm like a c+ elk hunter but field judging is so much easier than guessing off of a picture.
Yeah, but I'm really prone to getting sucked into one exceptional attribute, like giant 4ths or mass and not pay enough attention to the 3rds, or that the 1 and 2s are both 1/2 as long as they should be. Similarly if it's very symmetrical I tend to under judge it because I'm not seeing any particular WOW factor jump out.

Yeah, but I'm really prone to getting sucked into one exceptional attribute, like giant 4ths or mass and not pay enough attention to the 3rds, or that the 1 and 2s are both 1/2 as long as they should be. Similarly if it's very symmetrical I tend to under judge it because I'm not seeing any particular WOW factor jump out.

I'm not the best one to have around on an elk hunt, I've only killed a couple elk myself and I've literally never encouraged anybody I'm with to pass on any bull, the first legal critter to walk out is in danger of a backpack ride.

I'm not the best one to have around on an elk hunt, I've only killed a couple elk myself and I've literally never encouraged anybody I'm with to pass on any bull, the first legal critter to walk out is in danger of a backpack ride.
I played "trophy hunter" once and went home from WY empty handed. That feeling sucked. So I came back later and shot the first legal elk I saw.

A few I know the score on:

372 gross:

553.JPG

Mid 350's gross:

AZ_Elk%20056.jpg

338 gross:

DSC00601.JPG

Back