Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Elk Photos

And as a side note, here is a bull pic I just stole from MM. Sweet bull, pretty cool a chick shot it but man......................13 people in the photo:eek::D

Not sure even Mossback can beat those numbers.

That photo is on Mossback's website. So either it is them or they were jealous. :D

Actually I can't find that photo now. But Mossback has a photo with 14 people. :D

Where's Waldo II

Actually I can't find that photo now. But Mossback has a photo with 14 people. :D

From MM states it is the same hunt only her moms bull. 14 sucker!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 4b0b500a2ec15883.jpg
    4b0b500a2ec15883.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 290
Jeez the things I would do for a Utah bull tag.

If I ever get a Utah elk tag, I am pushing Grandma and her walker up to the Hero Shot. Something new and original.

I'll be all by myself because I don't have that many friends. I'll probably also be in a walker by the time I draw.

I don't even know 13 people who like me enough to help me hunt. Then again I don't have the physical attributes of the young lady in the picture either.

I guess I am going to have to hire the Mossback crew to be my "friends" for a week when I draw my killer Utah elk tag! What do you suppose that runs, $1,000-1,500 for the week?:confused::D

I have 12 elk points for Utah so I am getting closer!

Wonder how close I am to drawing elk with my one point?

I do have about a dozen deer and sheep points though.

I also have to think "expo" and 1 in 836 odds...I like it!

here you go greenhorn,

i shot this one in 2007, scored by the same magic tape, they told me 315 but i dont know dont really care was the first elk i have killed with my bow.:D

Attachments

• edit 100_245.jpg
    edit 100_245.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 403
  • edit 100_248.jpg
    edit 100_248.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 397
If anyone draws a Utah tag, I live in Salt Lake, so I would be more than happy to come help pack meat!

Now that bull has nice ones, twos and threes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no one wants to bust your chops, they want you buddy:D

here you go greenhorn,

i shot this one in 2007, scored by the same magic tape, they told me 315 but i dont know dont really care was the first elk i have killed with my bow.:D

Spindley little SOB. If that's the elk I'm thinking of I've seen it next to my buddies deer and like crittergitter once said, you need to use the inch side of the tape instead of the cm side. I can't believe you continue to post over scored animals in this thread.......:D:D

I think when I shot my first elk with a bow I was calling it "a 320 bull". Then I measured it myself and was calling it "300+". Then I had it officially measured at 280 something net. :D

It's always a gas when reality and fantasy are so far apart...

guilty..
Kurts1996MTElk1.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kws82590
Back