Elk Ivory Ideas

IMG_9011.png
I could probably part ways with a few for this kind of dough.

I have a few, not sure why I've kept them. Probably another dozen or so sets since I took this picture.

0707171417.jpg

I have a few, not sure why I've kept them. Probably another dozen or so sets since I took this picture.

0707171417.jpg
I've sent some antlers down the road. Most of my ivories and horns I've been solo. The memories are mine. My kids will keep theirs of course. Mostly family hunts. Might send a few more antlers down the road next week. mtmuley

I've sent some antlers down the road. Most of my ivories and horns I've been solo. The memories are mine. My kids will keep theirs of course. Mostly family hunts. Might send a few more antlers down the road next week. mtmuley
I've been thinking about selling some antlers as well, just can't do it yet.

I've been thinking about selling some antlers as well, just can't do it yet.
It's hard. Started with stuff I found, smaller bulls and bucks I killed. Like I said, my solo hunting leaves only one person with the memory. The ivories I think I will keep. Somehow more important than the horns. mtmuley

View attachment 284822
I could probably part ways with a few for this kind of dough.
That's what they are getting, not what they are giving.

When my kids were little and took garnets to rock hound shows. There would always be some guy blowing smoke at them saying what they had was worth $XX. I taught them that things are worth what someone will pay you right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back