Elk in Eastern Idaho ?

I count more than 30 racks.........pretty unbelievable......

To doctor a pic like that up would be pretty hard. Notice the shadowing on all the elk are the same the water ripples look to perfect with shadows.
Awesome pic though. Like to shoot the one in the far back on right facing away. Looks like a nice 6x7 with long tines all the way threw.

Moosie
I hoped I hadn't offended anyone. As you said anything, can be anything, these days. Be real easy to find a bunch of cows in a pool like that and plug horns on them.
Seen no flowers around here. :rolleyes: :D
We don't have em pooled up like that, but if ya wanna get wet, come on over. Got room in camp, and tags are over the counter. Bigger Bulls, Smaller Racks, but what's huntin about if ya ain't gettin rained on. :D

WW

FYI.....

Subject: RE: Elk Watering

So.. Whats the Story on those Elk ? I can't believe that so Many Elk would be Watering together unless on a Game farm. Is that really over in Soda ? I see the origional Email came from Monsano which IS in Soda.... Just wondering. Fetching AWESOME !!!

~Moosie
Oscar T. Williamson II
http://www.hunttalk.com/
Subject: RE: Elk Watering

You're right - game farm. I got a follow-up email from the sender letting me know he had been hoodwinked. Sorry for the misinformation.

I've seen a couple pools out here that were that big with tons of tracks around them and the water mudied, I don't think they had a pool party like that though... Pretty cool pic....

FYI there is a large game farm just south of CDA Idaho towards St Maries on hiway 3 I just drove by it a couple of weeks ago, not that this is the same place but?

I actually got the Full Email... I hear it was Someone playing a trick on a hunting buddy....

Word has it that Nebraska is the location.

Word also has it the Guy doing the "DUBBING" posts on this board :D

That pic is for real. My buddy in couer d'alene go this bull out of that same waterhole last fall.

2003elk-3.jpg

RockyDog,

Wasn't that the bull that was shot with a muzzleloader in Utah. It's on the Utah's Raging Bulls video. They said if it hadn't broke his main beam that it would of been a longhunters new world record.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back