Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Electric Fans are Eye Injury Hazards!!

In my bathroom, there are two protruding front post tops on my metal wall shelf unit at the level of my face. I have a green tennis ball with a hole in it placed over each of these vertical corner protrusions to save my eyes.

Be wary of sharp protrustions or corners at home or in workplace that could injure eyes. Long nails have no place on walls sticking out unless a clock, picture or something is covering them up.

I value my eyes so much.

In my bathroom, there are two protruding front post tops on my metal wall shelf unit at the level of my face. I have a green tennis ball with a hole in it placed over each of these vertical corner protrusions to save my eyes.

Be wary of sharp protrustions or corners at home or in workplace that could injure eyes. Long nails have no place on walls sticking out unless a clock, picture or something is covering them up.

I value my eyes so much.
We, here at Hunt Talk, also value your eyes. As such, we, out of an abundance of caution and with solely your best interest at heart, suggest browsing HT with your eyes closed using your ample imagination. See attached meme for info.

1679351543856.png

To think I used to stick my whole face right in front of the fan and talk and think it was funny. Glad I didn't go blind.
Was the fan running with the safety cage in front of the blades? Good boy to you if you were smart enough to run the fan fully assembled. My Army first sergeant once got after a room buddy of mine in the barracks for having a personal fan with the safety cage missing in front of the blades. He was one of the unit medics of all people! One of a few good Men Educated as a Doctors Instructed in the Care of Soldiers.

The quill pen is mightier than the musket, the Skilcraft (in black ink) is mightier than the sword and the electric fan is deadlier than the 50 cal.!!

Last edited:
We, here at Hunt Talk, also value your eyes. As such, we, out of an abundance of caution and with solely your best interest at heart, suggest browsing HT with your eyes closed using your ample imagination. See attached meme for info.

View attachment 269294
We humans cannot effectively hunt without our valuable eyesight. The hounds can sniff the game out but can they aim a gun and acquire a sight picture for you?

We humans cannot effectively hunt without our valuable eyesight. The hounds can sniff the game out but can they aim a gun and acquire a sight picture for you?
I don't jam my eyes into fans, but I also don't make threads about inane minutiae. Different strokes I guess. I still think HT would be better off if you browsed with your eyes closed though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back