Caribou Gear

Eastward MT Griz

Nobody told the bear what happened to one of the last ones here in Eastern Mt. Happy Jaycox, Joe Reynolds and the Shuefldt Kid roped it and bludgeoned it with stones.(some obscure artist painted a picture of the scene).
I’d wager a cold beer and a good steak at the B.S. Club, or Stowaway’s that we won’t ever have a bear problem in Eastern Mt..

That isn’t even factoring in the otter attacks Montana is plagued with.
We have lots of otters in eastern Montana. I need to redact earlier post on bears in Eastern Montana, they are thick and we welcome them if they keep the carpetbaggers out of here. Mosquitoes are bad, wasps thick(and angry this year)…so just stay away. It’s for everyone’s safety.

We have lots of otters in eastern Montana. I need to redact earlier post on bears in Eastern Montana, they are thick and we welcome them if they keep the carpetbaggers out of here. Mosquitoes are bad, wasps thick(and angry this year)…so just stay away. It’s for everyone’s safety.
You aren’t kidding about the damn wasps this year. Also black widows. Most I’ve ever seen this year for whatever reason.

Except the paying clients, right? 😉

Nobody told the bear what happened to one of the last ones here in Eastern Mt. Happy Jaycox, Joe Reynolds and the Shuefldt Kid roped it and bludgeoned it with stones.(some obscure artist painted a picture of the scene).
I’d wager a cold beer and a good steak at the B.S. Club, or Stowaway’s that we won’t ever have a bear problem in Eastern Mt..
A renowned “Steward of the Land” has entered the chat.

We need grizzly bears here in Eastern Mt like we need another carpetbagger….both are equally welcome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back