Yeti GOBOX Collection

Duplicate post- let this one die

Oh #*^@#*. Someone is coming after her for this one. She’s gonna catch some fists… at least

User name? She deserves all the ridicule she can get. The hashtags came up blank. I presume it was taken down
Don't you worry, this has been blowing up big time on the Facebook. She's probably been reported 100 times. The original post was deleted obviously but there were dozens of posts with the screen shot posted everywhere.

If anything I read in the comments is true it was a stray pack of abandoned dogs. Not that it justifies not being able to identify game animals, but at least some little kid doesn't have to see his doggy turned into a rug.

There was also posts of her mom or sister saying things like she's happy the dog was shot and that she's going back out to shoot the rest of them. I don't have a Facebook so I can't really dig more into it but that's what I've been shown

Don't you worry, this has been blowing up big time on the Facebook. She's probably been reported 100 times. The original post was deleted obviously but there were dozens of posts with the screen shot posted everywhere.

If anything I read in the comments is true it was a stray pack of abandoned dogs. Not that it justifies not being able to identify game animals, but at least some little kid doesn't have to see his doggy turned into a rug.

There was also posts of her mom or sister saying things like she's happy the dog was shot and that she's going back out to shoot the rest of them. I don't have a Facebook so I can't really dig more into it but that's what I've been shown
A husky rug mount would rival a German Shepard rug. Little early for prime hair though. 😀

Everything is OK. And this person is still out there hunting.Fricken amazing. mtmuley

Didn't you say she was going out after the rest of them? The rest of what? mtmuley
Her mom made a post about how proud she was of her and that the huskies bit of her sons ear or something and that she is glad her daughter shot one, and also that she will go shoot the rest of them.

I don't think this means she is in the woods as we speak looking for huskys to kill. She is just responding, like an idiot, to all the people who are responding negatively to her daughters post. While at the same time digging her daughter an even larger hole to lay down in haha

Back