Caribou Gear Tarp

Dubyas resume...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>He relies upon his press corps, I feel, because when he speaks from the heart or off the cuff he often trips over his own tongue, mispronounces words, etc. Then the press and the rest of us make fun of him. So he sticks to the script. He can't win either way, apparently. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should we be worried that we have a president who is more worried about people making fun of him, than having an honest and open relationship with those he elected? I try and teach my kids not to worry about people making fun of them, and to be honest to who they are, and what they believe in.

Did Barbara miss the self-esteem parts of raising Dubya?

Or, is Dubya's main concern that he gets re-elected in 04, and as such, he is unwilling to take any risk in saying the wrong thing? Have we really elected somebody who is more concerned with re-election than they are with governing and leading?

I just somehow feel this guy has not turned out to be the same guy we thought he was going to be, when he had the Florida election overturned.

OK Buzz, I got ya!
wink.gif
Just reporting rumors and hearsay! Back in the trade we used to say that was using the "Left Hand" data extraction rule; where you would pull the data out of thin air. We won't even discuss the "Right Hand" extraction rule!
eek.gif

Buzz your right its true we shouldn`t kill the messenger, but you do have a tendancy to pass along this type of liberal verbage, remember "bedtime story"? would it be wrong to assume that you might lean to the left? or that you might believe some or all of the content of these posts? Just asking if your posting it to inform or to start an argument? either way is ok with me.
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

cj, you shouldnt believe everything you read.

Does it really matter if you, I or any other reader believes an article?

On many issues, proof, evidence, and facts are posted...and nobody provides anything to refute the facts, yet they'll argue all day long about how wrong someone is on the issue...never letting the facts get in the way.

I like the debate.

But, if you must know, I believe parts of the post, not because I read it in that particular article, but rather because I've read it from several sources. Reliable sources.

Other parts certainly are BS, stretched and maybe even fabricated.

Show me any article and you get the writers slant on things, its how the media world turns.

Oh, and I'd never post anything to start an argument.
wink.gif

that resume sounds like it should just about cover most of congress since they usually have the final say in anything that gets passed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back