Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Drunk thought suggestion

Have you ever heard that you're not really a parent until you have two? The theory is that you can still double team the ball without leaving someone wide open and you always know who did "it". I tend to agree with it. Having two is at least 4x harder.

Well, I also buy into the theory that you're not really married unless you live close to your crazy (must be crazy) in-laws, and get to continually witness the future you get to look forward to as your current beautiful, intelligent, and logical bride, slowly morphs into her BScrazy mom.
Most factual thing I've ever read on HT right here.

As a father of a 6 and 8 year old I can verify this. Although I've heard it doesn't compound with the 3rd you just leave some food out and let the other kids raise it. Sorta like a cat. At least that's my hope with my 3rd due in July.
Yeah... You keep thinking that way. I heard someone say the other day, "Wanna know how it feels to have 3 kids? It's like you're drowning and then someone throws you... a baby." There is some truth to the whole feral nature of the third though, at least in my experience. You will not be able to hide anything from that kid. The thoughts, vocabulary, etc. of the older ones will go right into that little sucker!

Yeah... You keep thinking that way. I heard someone say the other day, "Wanna know how it feels to have 3 kids? It's like you're drowning and then someone throws you... a baby." There is some truth to the whole feral nature of the third though, at least in my experience. You will not be able to hide anything from that kid. The thoughts, vocabulary, etc. of the older ones will go right into that little sucker!
Yes.

Back when I used to drink, I would try to drop some philosophical stuff into the conversational mix at holiday gatherings. Usually stuff like, “Listen, man. Just listen. Listen. Think about the stars, man. Go look outside. It’s crazy!”

Nowadays my brother and I usually just regale the family with stories about all the times in our adult lives that we’ve shit our pants. Classy family, the Davis’.

sitting by the fire and just had to crack one to try and make sense of all this…I don’t dare talk publicly about the MIL on any inter-web form, y’all are braver men than me!

Attachments

• AF893E85-3B24-4C15-9C79-17772D5EF15E.jpeg
    AF893E85-3B24-4C15-9C79-17772D5EF15E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Here’s another. A buddy and I came up with this most likely drinking, I don’t remember.

How do we know what colors we are actually seeing. There’s no way to describe a color. For example if you learn the colors and I call it red but someone else sees the sane color I know as red as green there would be no way to reconcile it.
I'm putting something in your stocking.
Halle-f-ing-lleluh.
I am colorblind...or maybe I am not.

sitting by the fire and just had to crack one to try and make sense of all this…I don’t dare talk publicly about the MIL on any inter-web form, y’all are braver men than me!
Hell I tell the wife the same things I post here. Can't argue with the truth.

Getting back to time. Here is something I was wondering about. Speed is always expressed as a ratio of distance to time, i.e., the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second. But time is not a constant because supposedly it slows down as speed increases. So, what is the speed of light at the speed of light?

Getting back to time. Here is something I was wondering about. Speed is always expressed as a ratio of distance to time, i.e., the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second. But time is not a constant because supposedly it slows down as speed increases. So, what is the speed of light at the speed of light?

I’m pretty weak in physics so I cannot explain it well, but the speed of light is the constant to all observers, right?

As a 3rd child, can confirm. I was feral as **** boi

Back