Drunk thought suggestion

I wish I knew which one I mixed up. I've always been told I have exceptional eyesight. Sort of bothered me I didn't get a 0 🙄 Maybe I can blame it on my crappy monitor?
It would be nice to actually have color cards (like paint samples) to arrange. Feel like doing it on a screen isn’t good enough.

And I’m pissed that I didn’t get a perfect score!

it was a struggle until i dragged the browser over to my better monitor.

0! we need a harder one
There is a more comprehensive one and I can't find it. It made the rounds on social media 4 or 5 years ago and was really fun. We have friends down the road who had argued for years about what color this one piece of furniture was; was it grey, was it brown (I may have those colors wrong). In the end, the test made it clear that the wife simply couldn't differentiate between the two as accurately as her husband and she was not happy!:ROFLMAO: I'll keep looking..

There is a more comprehensive one and I can't find it. It made the rounds on social media 4 or 5 years ago and was really fun. We have friends down the road who had argued for years about what color this one piece of furniture was; was it grey, was it brown (I may have those colors wrong). In the end, the test made it clear that the wife simply couldn't differentiate between the two as accurately as her husband and she was not happy!:ROFLMAO: I'll keep looking..
Peace > Justice

Back