MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Drew 27 L bighorn

I bet he has a solid beard, a MTN OPS smedium shirt on and a flat-brimmed HUSH hat....and 2,489 insta followers....if I were a betting man.
Blackout raptor with a topper set of truck nutz...... or or white duramax lifted black rims also with topper

Welcome to HT and congrats on an amazing tag. You have to understand where some of the good-natured ribbing is coming from. If someone drew a tag in your favorite elk unit without having ever set foot in it and they heard you knew a lot about it, and then they asked you to tell them where all the elk can be found without introducing themselves or offering any type of incentive, then I’m sure your reaction would be the same.

There are some Incredible hunters and people here, so I’m sure once you get some boots in the unit, keep us updated how it’s going, and contribute on the forum you will get TONS of really great info. Also, +1 to hearing about your grandpa’s hunt.

Looking forward to hearing about your hunt!

You guys are killin me lmao
busting this guys stones I get it but give him a bit of a brake, prob just excited about a good a Tag
Dont let em get to ya jc8990 some of the guys busting your chops are real good guys an have help me with stuff, keep us posted on your scounting call local biologist maybe get onx for the unit
If your doing your home work they will warm up a bit lol

Sorry if I offended you never been on the forum I will get out and scout buddy drew middle Fork permit this yearJust figured sheep might be in a different pattern later in the year
If you cannot take hazing after demanding info on your first post without so much as mentioning your first name you will struggle in the Frank. Don't be ten ply bud.

He said he would appreciate the info given. That’s very generous. What’s with all the flak...geez

If you cannot take hazing after demanding info on your first post without so much as mentioning your first name you will struggle in the Frank. Don't be ten ply bud.
No time! He’s busy checking replies on the other 10 hunting forums with identical posts.

Not demanding everything else is appreciatied not after your spot just some general input Like the ribbing white GMC Tonoe cover and a ro drift boat hat😁

Congrats on the tag. Lots of country to choose from there. I drew 20A in 2017 and harvested a ram in the portion that overlaps with 27L.
I think the Stoddard bridge is still out, can anyone verify that? Might affect you if you're planning on using horses.

I'll shoot you a PM when I get a chance.

Stoddard was gone last August when I rafted the middle fork

I’ve been on here a while but if I drew an Idaho bighorn tag first try my brain would be to scattered to say anymore than I want info on where to kill one. @Jc8990 I hope you kill a hammer. New user tip. If you share stories and photos of this special journey most of these guys will lighten up really fast.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back