Drew 27 L bighorn

I love these threads...... wonder if he's a flat brimmer? By the opening remark I'd say highly possible.

Sounds like someone is watching over you, welcome. Do you have much knowledge of the area or tag?

You just joined like 30 minutes ago and want info now. You did not even say please, or that you don't want honeyholes, or that PMs are welcome, or that because of other obligations you won't step into the unit until the opener....

You just joined like 30 minutes ago and want info now. You did not even say please, or that you don't want honeyholes, or that PMs are welcome, or that because of other obligations you won't step into the unit until the opener....
Sorry if I offended you never been on the forum I will get out and scout buddy drew middle Fork permit this yearJust figured sheep might be in a different pattern later in the year

Don't let them chase you off Jc8990. These guys are good folk, just going to haze you a little for coming in asking for help before even making an introduction of yourself. Congrates on the tag and good luck. We would love to hear how your scouting and hunt goes. I am sure after some time checking out the country this summer, you will have more specific questions to ask and then you will find the answers a bit less abrasive. Some pictures of your grandfathers sheep would be a great addition to your intro.

My experience almost 20 years ago was the older rams were still up high and not with the ewes at the end of the season. Picking which part of 27 to hunt will be the toughest choice. Lots of sheep country to choose from. Do you have access to horses?

Congrats on the tag and welcome to Ht. Just like Sawtooth said hang around a while and share some stories and I’m sure you will get some help. There is some great guys on here most of which don’t give two chits what kind of hat you wear or judge you by your looks.

Back