Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Doping

It's just a question for discussion. I've been working my arse off getting in shape. I wouldn't know who to ask anyway. It's not a good question to ask your doctor. He'll probably kick you out and if he doesn't, you probably don't want him for a doctor.

I'm hoping a new knee and a couple cups of coffee do it for me this season. I can feel adrenalin just conjuring a bugle. Don't need the woodshed shots or the blue footballs either.

Guess I''m pretty boring.

Do some research and go to GNC. Heck they even sell steroid precursors, which you body metabolizes into testosterone, etc. I wouldn't use those things, but they are legal and over the counter. A good mix of amino acids, protein shake and vitamins when training hard is all you need to build muscle and strength legally and without shrinking your boys.....

I knew a guy who used to run competitive Track in one of the branches of the military. Sprinter, I believe.... Anyway, he told a friend of mine that doping was really common. Same thing, remove blood, freeze blood, re-inject prior to an event.

Problem he had was that after stopping running, his liver and kidneys started to fail. As it turns out, it's really dangerous to "plus up" your red blood cell count on a regular basis....makes the "filters" work overtime, and when you stop doing it, your "filters" are so blasted that they just can't operate normally anymore.

Long and short of it, if you have to remove blood, freeze it and then re-inject it to hunt, I'd recommend fishing.

I sadly don't believe he'd have folded were there no basis to the charge.

I feel you might be right. You can run for only so long. When a number of guys on your team are caught they don't want to recieve the total punishment alone. My favorite riders still are Pedro Delgado and Miguel Indurain. I guess we will never know if they were clean either.

I sadly don't believe he'd have folded were there no basis to the charge.
Or maybe he just didn't want to fight it anymore. His biking success has probably made him a kajillionaire and maybe that was his end-game?

I wouldn't use doping or PEDs for a hunt. Not worth it to me.

I just feel that Lance was competeing against Riders doing the same thing..like baseball's steroid era. He had to have been "Better" to come out on top so many times. John Schwinn

I take it back; the one thing that pissed me off from the beginning was the US Postal Service sponsoring a bike team in the first place. Why? Did they really need the advertising? Who didn’t know about the USPS? Just drive up the postage price? Nice!!

Step back and take a deep breath. Someone go fetch the little friends stat! He's getting all lathered up.:D Should of named it the USDS United States Doping Service.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back