Caribou Gear Tarp

Don't Forget!

If you want to make her happy don't buy her something she will like, buy her something her friends will be jealous of.

All too common of an approach to this holiday. We as men need to ban together and make sure WE are getting what WE want! If there's not an Echols Legend laying across the table when I get home from work I'm not putting out tonight!!!

Men RULE! It's not about them, it's about US.

The cost of not getting your girl something will be much higher than getting her something. This I can assure you!!!!

I played golf on my first wedding anniversary. Yes, i know in retrospect it was a pretty bad idea (trying not to set the bar too high)... but here we are 7 years later and I still hear about that "incident" bare minimum 5 times a year. Ever since then, July 1st isn't a reminder of one of the best days of my life, it's a reminder of the time I played golf on my anniversary... Anyone with any experience here know how long it will be before July 1st will be a celebration of my anniversary and not the anniversary of me being a dumba%#

Good luck out there gentlemen, do the right thing!

Freakin HILARIOUS! Awesome thread!

And - for dad's - good idea, no great idea to always get a little something for your daughter(s).

.....be sure to have the correct names on the cards gentlemen.:eek:

Those of you who have been married multiple times will understand.

Whew, close one. Thank you...

And - for dad's - good idea, no great idea to always get a little something for your daughter(s).
--- Great idea, indeed...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back