MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Dog repellent

O.C works on dogs. The bear canisters are big to carry for a daily walk around the neighborhood in my opinion . I'd get a 2oz. size like L.E carries. Theres a lot of holders to put it on a belt or carry in your hand/pocket. Just remember the O,C will take a few seconds for them to feel effects.

Hmm you have to either poison the dog, burn his house down or just move, bad dogs are bad.

Had/have a similar situation with our neighbors and their dog. She owns the home, he's the new man, brings his large dog to the relationship, it thinks it owns the entire neighborhood. Dog pinned my wife in her jeep in the driveway once, he called it off and apologized, so no big deal you'd think. Then these episodes seemed to occur more often followed with "oh, he's a big baby, don't worry". I spoke directly to our animal control to find out my rights in such a situation ( in PA, so check where you live) and was told if I'm threatened by an aggressive dog I'm perfectly within my rights to shoot it. Went to them with that information and the dog is chained up when it's outside now. Didn't change the relationship with the neighbors either, they're loud partiers and he has an obsession with junk cars, but I'm the @$$hole:p

Too many stories where a dog killed a kid or even adults. Especially pit bulls. Here if there’s a stray in my yard I can and do kill it. If it’s a stray in a rural territory I can also kill it. I have kids and I don’t take chances.
2 weeks ago I woke up to my dog screaming and being carried off by a stray. By the time I got out there it had let my dog go and ran off. Lucky for it I couldn’t find him despite driving around for quite a while.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back