Does anybody know what this is ??

iminrut

I spotted it while out checking my trail cams this morning....spooked the hell out of me......

Critter_Rock.JPG

thats clearly a critter_rock.

Ever had a badger burn out of it's den and put the bluff on you?... snarling and snapping its jaws like a pint-sized bear? Tried to walk around one 3 different times, but the dang critter acted like it was posessed, so it caught a burning slug for acting so tough.
Your critter is either a honey-blonde, light colored badger or some kind of bobcat. I think I can see the black tuft of it's ear marking and the coat seems sort of spotted or mottled. I'm seeing more and more bobs out here lately. Dave

Mojave said:
Chupacabra?

Now that's classic......:D

Actually JB apparently did a little investigative work LOL.....like Photo properties.......it ain't as all glamorous as a yote or a badger......and it may be rock hard, but it ain't no dino-dingy:D

Critter_Rock_3.JPG

But you know how it is......your hiking back to the truck...a little tired...thinking of supper and maybe a cold one.....then something catches the corner of your eye, and in that split second you think more into it than what is there...........maybe it's just me:confused:

really gets the heart pumping...doesnt it? LOL

while i was in Canada a couple weeks ago, i was sneaking to the stand real slow....anticipating seeing a good buck along the way.
i went along stopping every 10 yrds and thoroughly looking well ahead in the brush for any sign of deer......i was standing in this spot for at least a minute or two not making any sudden movements just enjoying the wild outdoors kinda daydreaming a bit when these damned grouse decided to jump.....bout shit myself.
i dont care how many times it has happened in my life it always gets the heart pumping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back