Do I need 4WD? How Capable is Subaru Outback?

Needed a vehicle that was less that 5 years old to qualify for my employer’s “leasing personal vehicles” stipend. Couldn’t see paying $60k to replace my perfectly good 2016 f150 that’s paid for so I got an outback for a commuter to qualify for the stipend. That thing impresses me and the pickup stays home a lot now. I did put some nice pin stripes on it driving down questionable logging roads last weekend though.

Needed a vehicle that was less that 5 years old to qualify for my employer’s “leasing personal vehicles” stipend. Couldn’t see paying $60k to replace my perfectly good 2016 f150 that’s paid for so I got an outback for a commuter to qualify for the stipend. That thing impresses me and the pickup stays home a lot now. I did put some nice pin stripes on it driving down questionable logging roads last weekend though.

My wife and I bought a Subaru Ascent last month, which is basically an overgrown Outback, and I'm a big fan so far. No snow yet but it handles the loose dirt, gravel, and mud better than our last SUV (14' Ford Explorer). I've been leaving my Tundra at home as much as possible and riding that thing around.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back