Do hunter's cause many of the problems debated here?

As a father of 3 boys.
tongue.gif
I see more wrong with this country that something like how many children people have.

Let see. I still end up with deductions paying around 8% of my income for federal taxes.(Which is a heck of alot mor3e than some multi-million dollar corporations are paying) Then there are the state taxes of around 3 1/2% and the 7.65% for SSI and the 2.25 % ciy tax. Then the endless others I pay for gas and other items. Then the insurance premiums I have to share with employer. So if the federal tax would be flat it wouldnt matter how many kids I had. The local Child Agency will take away the ones I had because I couldnt afford to have them and I would be put in jail for child neglect. Then I would not be able to hunt because I could posess a firearm as a criminal(if this is a felony) never cross over to Canada because of same. Then I would get out of jail and join PETA to stop all hunting because I wasnt allowed to hunt because I had too many kids than I could afford.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

I pay approx 28%of my wages in income tax, for this we get Free Hospital and surgeon fees,free dental and education up to University level and an accident compensation scheme that pays 80% of your wages untill you are fit to work again {great for nut} and Superannuation when you retire at 65% of average wage we also pay a a goods and services tax at 12.5% for all items or services provided which also goes into the consolidated fund seems to work out ok.

I think a lot of issuies would be solved if hunters were allowed more input on the states hunting rules. Hunting rules made and passed by liberal politicians dont work sometimes.

Back