Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

DIY Partner(s), Looking

Gunner46

When I was about 9 yrs old, or so, I got hooked on my uncle's Outdoor life magazines. It was one of the only enjoyable distractions I had when I was forced to visit "The Family" back in the hollers......Sucked being a kid. BUT, I still remember the day I saw my 1st pic of a Pronghorn and read the story. I was hooked.

Only prob is, that was almost 50 yrs ago, and since then the obsession has never gone away.

More than a couple of No draws along the way.

To date I have actually had 1 short chance to go (2 day trip w/ wifey as partner) and it was fouled by two Yahoo's charging over the hill on horses, guns a blazing, after I had just spent 30 min putting a sneak on the one legal buck I had found.

I'll be 60 next year. It's time to put this one to rest.

I really don't care where, but I'd appreciate if someone would step forward and toss in on for a DIY hunt.

Retired Marine. (still have 'some' non-dain bramaged facalities), Experience afield should go without saying. Not a High-pressure guy, good damn cook, quit smoking, drink only when the guns are safely packed away.

The Trophy will be in the accomplishment of a dream.....any takers?

I f you are a CO resident and either have points or wouldn't mind a doe hunt PM me. My RFW hunt this year was a pretty good deal.

If youd like to hunt in montana, I'm sure my brother(mtpubliclander) and I would be able to help you out, or at least give you some pointers on where to apply for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back