MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Discount alert: Caribou Game Bags

Ordered mine last week with your promo code. Got an email today and thought I’d share. I apologize if this violates policy, feel free to remove.

Good to know. Nope, no policy violation. Ted, Sharon, and Ted are some of the nicest people you could ever meet. Want them to be successful.

I have the Wapiti and these are great.....clean up well, very sturdy and roomy. BTW, only on promo code will work ;)

I just placed an order, that meat liner/tarp they offer looks promising! No matter what I do, I still get a little dirt or grass on the quarters.

Last year I wasnt going to mount my deer so I used the cape when deboning. same purpose, but less weight in my pack.
Good idea. I try to lay down game bags and place the quarter on the bag to avoid grass and dirt but it never seems to work as smoothly.

Hoping to take my first trip to Wyoming this Fall for antelope with my son, have not needed to use game bags before. Trying to determine how many bags are needed. Not sure yet if we will be camping or staying in a hotel. Do these dry quickly? Are they washable and able to be reused by rinsing in water after use if we are camping?

Hoping to take my first trip to Wyoming this Fall for antelope with my son, have not needed to use game bags before. Trying to determine how many bags are needed. Not sure yet if we will be camping or staying in a hotel. Do these dry quickly? Are they washable and able to be reused by rinsing in water after use if we are camping?
After rinsing, then drying them off, they work great. They offer meat on the bone vs. Meat off the bone. I stand by both!

My wife and I had cow elk tags a few years ago. She shot her elk and we used the bags to pack it out. Then I washed the bags out, dried them and used them the next day. They work really well.

Back