Caribou Gear

Didn't know a TASER could do this.

Hmmmm… perhaps he should have followed the officer's instructions ...

That was crazy!! Never take for granted the dangerous job these people do.

All I could tell was that he was drawing a firearm as he was being tased, simultaneously. It looks like he was firing and the officers immediately returned fire. But it's hard to really tell due to the speed of how fast everything went down.
Good guys 1
Bad guy 0

He had drawn the weapon then was tazed. That's when the suspect fired his weapon and the officers responded by shooting him several times. it looks to be a justified response.

Dan

He had drawn the weapon then was tazed. That's when the suspect fired his weapon and the officers responded by shooting him several times. it looks to be a justified response.

Dan

Hopefully the thug is air temperature. Save the taxpayers some money on the trial & housing the creep for decades.

Living the gangsta life rarely ends with a retirement at a home on the lake. Knew several guys from my youth that made life decisions that chased the "easy" money of criminal wheeling and dealing. Some were rolling in the money early on with a fast car tricked out when most of us were earning a bit above minimum wage down at the grocery store or heading off to college or to boot camp. Now, at a time we are nearing retirement, I can not name one of the crooks that is financially secure. A few faded out of view though doubt they made it either. Most look about a decade older than are. Broken offspring. Drain on society.

You're joking, right?

That's what the story said, taser hit the magazine and they started cooking off. I counted at least 17 reports, the officer in the center fired 7 times, neither of the other officers appeared to fire more than once or twice each, and I don't think the perp could have gotten off 10 in that time since his gun was making it's way into the parking lot while the officer was firing. I did see two rounds hit the front doors, probably from the officer in the background since he was managing his gun with one hand. With the possibility of ricochets they were all in a bad location for a shootout.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I buy it.

I volunteered to be tasered during the training module while I was serving as a police reserve. They hooked alligator clips to my shoe lace and belt loop along one leg and gave me a full 5 second ride. It's the most excruciating pain I've ever felt, but there was no heat to the process. Watts instead of volts is what makes your muscles lock up. Maybe someone with more knowledge in the field of electricity can shed some light on how it works, but the way I understand it, the charge would have to travel through the primer directly, taking the path of least resistance, which it does unerringly, and it doesn't make sense in the realm of physics to have a whole mag cook off, that being the case.

For sure don't take my word for it though, I'm just a moron with an internet connection.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back