Caribou Gear

Didn't know a TASER could do this.

We used to throw ammo in campfires and hide behind trees when I was a kid. Stupid, I know. The ammo is not near as loud or potent when not forced down a barrel at high pressure. More like caps going off. Also, as a firefighter I have had bullets bounce off me during firefighting operations in kevlar fire gear. Very week without the barrel in the mix. I seriously doubt that those rounds going off were from a taser hitting a magazine of ammo.

Once in a while?

Yes, because when I get online almost every day I see a new clips of a cop doing something like... Tasing a man holding a baby, shooting someone unarmed with earbuds in, shooting someone whos running the opposite direction, shooting dogs after the officer was called to the house because of a burglary, using their dogs on someone who is in cuffs on the ground, the list goes on. But in this clip looks like its justified, and they dont get posted as often, or dont happen as often. Does that clear things up?

I challenge loyawhat to apply for a position as a police officer, make it through a police academy, make it through FTO training, and begin making split second decisions on the street, when he's not hiding behind a computer screen, watching incomplete/doctored video clips.

i challenge loyawhat to apply for a position as a police officer, make it through a police academy, make it through fto training, and begin making split second decisions on the street, when he's not hiding behind a computer screen, watching incomplete/doctored video clips.

this +1

IF you watch closely, he pulls the gun right before the taser hits, and starts tase spraying. Then the cops promptly shoot him.

They gave him too much benefit of the doubt, but they have to these days.

I challenge loyawhat to apply for a position as a police officer, make it through a police academy, make it through FTO training, and begin making split second decisions on the street, when he's not hiding behind a computer screen, watching incomplete/doctored video clips.

Nobody is qualified, really.

If you want an admittedly somewhat biased perspective on a lot of police shootings that get BS 5-second clips on CNN, check out this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwkm_Wcyh0pc7UUmZZfL-6w

Donut Operator is an ex-cop that comments on police shootings (and other police topics) and will give you some insight when all the mass media clickbait says, "Unarmed black man killed by police."

loyawhat seems to be a victim of believing too much of what he sees without doing any investigation into what actually happens.

No thanks. I considered it after I left the military but decided not to, one reason is because its rare that an agency actually give the officers the training that they should have. Also, I know to many former police IRL who have resigned do to the Us vs Them mentality that plagued their department.

If you want an admittedly somewhat biased perspective on a lot of police shootings that get BS 5-second clips on CNN, check out this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwkm_Wcyh0pc7UUmZZfL-6w

Donut Operator is an ex-cop that comments on police shootings (and other police topics) and will give you some insight when all the mass media clickbait says, "Unarmed black man killed by police."

loyawhat seems to be a victim of believing too much of what he sees without doing any investigation into what actually happens.

Most of the things ive seen are not until after the officer is either charged with a crime or fired. Why should I have to do the investigation when its already been done? Ill check out the youtube channel it sounds interesting, although I dont watch CNN so I likely have not seen the clip prior. Im always interested in finding out the truth. Being skeptical and advocating for accountability really upsets the boot lickers. Not sure why.

Yes, because when I get online almost every day I see a new clips of a cop doing something like... Tasing a man holding a baby, shooting someone unarmed with earbuds in, shooting someone whos running the opposite direction, shooting dogs after the officer was called to the house because of a burglary, using their dogs on someone who is in cuffs on the ground, the list goes on. But in this clip looks like its justified, and they dont get posted as often, or dont happen as often. Does that clear things up?
And if I had to guess you've never worked a public service job in your life it's easy to sit behind a computer screen and play Monday morning quarterback so go ahead and crawl back into that CNN crawl space of yours.

And if I had to guess you've never worked a public service job in your life it's easy to sit behind a computer screen and play Monday morning quarterback so go ahead and crawl back into that CNN crawl space of yours.

You guessed wrong! If you actually read the entire thread, you would have seen that the man served in the military. That's about as "public service" as it gets.....isnt it? That's the problem with this and most upfront topics in this country....everyone knows half the story and then spout off as if they are fully educated on it! Thank you for your service, Loyawhat! You are entitled to whatever opinion you choose!

You guessed wrong! If you actually read the entire thread, you would have seen that the man served in the military. That's about as "public service" as it gets.....isnt it? That's the problem with this and most upfront topics in this country....everyone knows half the story and then spout off as if they are fully educated on it! Thank you for your service, Loyawhat! You are entitled to whatever opinion you choose!

yup thanks for your service loyawhat

I'd wager that guy, if he lives to tell the story, will think twice the next time....he may even become a mild mannered citizen, if he has any smarts at all.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back