Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Did ya hear TX is freezing over?

How about vacant land with water rights and in Collin county
Makes me wish I had a fugly house to sell.

Hell, I’m just happy we have power back on at my house - power went out Sunday night and was off three days. We have a heat pump and they don’t work worth a damn with no electricity. No water, but this morning we had water and power for almost 3 hours, it was nice. Big fire in fireplace kept us warm enough. Right now there is huge apartment fire about 2 miles from my house and the city of San Antonio has no water to fight it - to many frozen/busted pipes

I am admittedly "old school". First of all, I wish all the best to those without power and water. I like tried and true stuff : firewood, coal, oil, natural gas. Stuff works. I'm not totally against the new green energy stuff, but the chit is UGLY, and in the case of wind towers noisy and disruptive to man and wildlife (I know too man "ands" in that sentence for the grammar police 😞) . Yesterday I was hiking a property with a friend who owns 350 mostly wooded acres facing the Canadian border. Nothing in view but forests mixed with some farmland as far as you can see. He's spent the past 40 years working on the retirement property... a working maple sugar woods with 12,000 taps currently. Next year this view will be destroyed by 6 200' windmills :mad::mad:

Next year this view will be destroyed by 6 200' windmills :mad::mad:

That really is unfortunate. Here in Alberta, I can remember a windmill-less landscape. Now in southern alberta alone, there really aren't any views that aren't obstructed by a windmill farm. 19 "farms" and counting. Add to that the solar farms they are building. The one northwest of me covers around 2 sections of land. Crazy.

...he runs into assholes all day, every day. Seriously.
Your coming to town, great news. I have an extra snow shovel and some yak tracks, leave yours at home, less to pack. We havent seen bare ground since November, but the Bourbon and firewood are plentyful and I haven't run in any assholes lately so life is good.

Your coming to town, great news. I have an extra snow shovel and some yak tracks, leave yours at home, less to pack. We havent seen bare ground since November, but the Bourbon and firewood are plentyful and I haven't run in any assholes lately so life is good.
*Ernest

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back