Diarys....

Elkhunter... I don't do th DEAR DIARY thing.. NExt week I'll post what use.. It's actualy an Excel spread sheet.....

Well I just bought my Journal at the store a couple nights ago for this coming hunting season.Maybe I can remember stuff that happens from year to year now. :D

Moosie that Excel spreadsheet sounds like a good thing...at least you could sort, search, query, etc. Must be damn tough packing that PC around in your fanny pack though :D

....beats the one my daughter has though- she's got to "talk" to it to get the lock to open hehee...some kind of secret password shit :rolleyes: I could just hear my "password" Open you $*^#^%@#!!!

I am in the same boat as you Moosie. I have been using excel spread sheets to track my hunting trips for the last three years. I tried writing out a hunting diary with more information as well as pictures, but it only lasts a couple of weeks and then I loose interest. About the only information I collect is the date, species and kill number. I guess I have also included special memories like banded birds or shooting a triple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back