Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Defund the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEO's deserve to make $120k +yr, get 6 times the training, meet tougher mental & physical requirements, and fire 1/4 of the ones we have. They in no way meet the basics.
Same with teachers ,etc as mentioned.

Retired LEO and half my hassels were with dick, dicks.

LEO's deserve to make $120k +yr, get 6 times the training, meet tougher mental & physical requirements, and fire 1/4 of the ones we have. They in no way meet the basics.
Same with teachers ,etc as mentioned.

Retired LEO and half my hassels were with dick, dicks.
Nah, the ones I’ve met were self serving assholes with a penchant for violence that at my manufacturing plant would be driving forklifts for $50-55k if they hadn’t been fired already for violating HR policies.

Last edited:
Just like many other professions or organizations, groups, ect. that an individual may belong to or work within, when that person fuggs up or is an ass the blame gets put to the larger org or group. It's all nonsense, everyone is capable of being an asshole on thier own without representing anyone else.

Just like many other professions or organizations, groups, ect. that an individual may belong to or work within, when that person fuggs up or is an ass the blame gets put to the larger org or group. It's all nonsense, everyone is capable of being an asshole on thier own without representing anyone else.
People in my field never make me look bad by shooting unarmed black and brown people to death.

People in my field never make me look bad by shooting unarmed black and brown people to death.
What profession are you? I still wouldn't say that you represent that profession and I'm sure that profession wouldn't want to be represented by you. It's a rhetorical question. No need to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back