Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Deer question montana

Would you rather MT be all draw for mule deer OTC or keep it the same OTC general tag

• I want it all draw

Votes: 61 60.4%
  • Keep current system

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Your opinion of your season structure post in response

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Walkalot

Hey just an interesting thing. Can i get somebody that can do a poll on. Lets break it down resident/ non resident. On mule deer management. Draw every yr for mule deer or otc like it is and doesnt work. My opion will be bias. Be interesting. Everytime i talk with fwp they claim nobody will go for draw mule deer otc. But strangely the people i work with and know agrree mule deer should be treated like gold not non residents. So somebody smarter than me could get a poll going. Be interesting

Pretty simple vote for otc deer or all draw mule deer montana. Be great to c resident or non resident also opinion. I got to type it in this post or would write on cave wall so more would understand

• Haha
Reactions: LCH
I not a computer guy but be interesting a poll. Somebody could come up with. Asking for help directions.

I like it. Better than what we got. But not the question. U shouldnt be thinking deer. U got my dream tag.

See it once in awhile. Some poll on here just make it about otc deer or all draw. Mule deer/ res and non res opinion. Looking for help.

Okay mtmuley yes great rules if they were real. Your the kinda guy we need addressing this. Pming u

Alot of great ideas out there. Lets hear them. And somebody smarter than me get a poll going.

OTC deer tags is never a good idea out west. If Colorado had OTC muley tags we'd have no deer. Herds are low with just draw tags.

Every year, the same thing... MT deer hunting sucks, and everyone has a solution but nothing will change. I don't think it has to go to a draw, it could be improved by changing the season. Stop killing every buck that walks and you might have a chance to improve deer hunting in MT.

That won't happen either, so you'll just need to realize the deer season you just had is as good as its ever going to get.

I wouldn't be against a few more units managed for trophy potential, but I still want most of the state otc managed for opportunity

Back