Deer Hunters of Idaho.

Moosie

Grand poopa
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our Annual Banquet is Feb 26th at the Nampa Civic Center. We are requesting pre registration although Tickets can be bought at the door if there are some available.

Prices are :

$50 Single ($25 for life members)

(includes 1 membership, 1 dinner, & 1 door prize ticket)

$70 Couple ($45 for life members)

(includes 1 membership, 2 dinners, & 2 door prize ticket)

$20 Additional Youth Dinner Guests (17 and younger)

$25 Additional Dinner Guests

Pre registration can be made by Emailing me : [email protected] or by calling (208)463-2442. You can Pre register and still pay at the door. We are just trying to get a Final number so we can make sure there is plenty of Grub.

If you're wondering if we have good stuff there to give away, Wonder no longer. We have 13+ guns to give away. We also have :

LIFE MEMBER DRIVE :

All new life members signed up at the banquet will be entered into a drawing for a pair of Swarovski binoculars. One of the first 50 life members present at the banquet will win a fully guided muledeer and whitetail hunt.

FUN FOR ALL :

Live and silent auctions, raffles, games, taxidermy displays, general raffle tables, women’s raffles tables, youth raffle tables, awards, prizes, guest speakers …….

YOU COULD WIN :

Sturgeon Fishing Trip, Taxidermy Mount, AK Fishing Trip, Bear Hunt with Hounds, Kifaru Backpack, Eberlestock Backpack, Antelope Youth & Adult Hunt, ATV Tires, Truck Tires, Youth Goose Hunt, DHI Belt Buckles, Lodge Furniture, Fish and Game Outing, Bear Photo Hunt with Hounds, Sage Country Camo, Youth Turkey Hunt, Youth Deer hunt …….

SPECIAL GUESTS :

Guy Eastman (Eastmans Journal), Cameron Haynes (Editor of Eastmans journal), Steve Alderman (Lowland Mulies), Doyle Moss (Mossback Productions).... And Heck, Maybe even Moosie might show up, I know, BIG Added bonus
happy.gif

Any questions please don't hesitate to Email or Call.

Even if you can't make the banquet if you would like to become a member it's only $25 per year. All the money that is brought in by D.H.I. goes towards Idaho deer related projects. Please stay involved.

Thanx in advance and Hope to see you at our banquet again this year. -Oscar Williamson II
President D.H.I.

Hey all those celebs and you didn't mention that I would be there? ;) Just kidding. :D

It's about time you posted something on this. I have been surprised I haven't seen anything until now.

Oscar ask Guy about the bucks he took this year!! They are awesome. And tell Doyle I heard he likes men............

What I want to know is who else is coming? Lord knows I don't go to this thing for the scintillating speech-making of my brother. :rolleyes: 1 pointer you still coming down? Who else?

AZ402, I'm on Guys Emailing list.... I saw the Bucks days after he shot them :D (Insert Nanny nanny boo boo icon) :D I also get the Eastmans Journal so I seen the reprints. DID you see Rod Bradleys buck in the latests issue ? He's the Past Pres of DHI, He shot a nice one. It has a picture of his dads buck too.

As far as Doyle liking men, If you seen His Wife, She would set any Gay man straight again :) Doyle and his wife are Flying in on Sat and I talked IdahoBugler into picking them up. He'll be driving the Moose Mobil around town. So if anyone sees a stranger in it Next Sat thats why :p

Mojave, As it sits earlier today, We're around 250 attending. I still have forms to put in the computer though.....At the directors meeting tonight I also got a few names.... in 2 weeks we'll be around 350. Not to bad for an organnization run by a Slacker. I'm jsut glad I have good help and don't need to do anything !!! :p

PS, I'm going to be LIVE on the radio Tuesday morning... Unlike Last year I'll be doing alot of :BLEEP: YAmmering by myself. Everyone in the Area will be listening and calling in for the contest right ?:eek: :eek:

Nanny nanny boo boo icon would be nice. I also concur with you that the looks decent wagon didn't pass Doyle's wife by............

I could look it up myself, but for the sake of conversation, how far of a drive is it from Nampa to Bozeman MT (or Helena for that matter :D)?

Probably farther than what I can do, but just wondering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gagrimes1
Back