Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Death to Big Fin

Have someone take a picture of you in front of the Christmas tree on a wolf rug and add the caption wishing you all the success this hunting season. .....Merry Christmas Happy New Year.....:cool:

I think the one Hooligan just posted this morning is exactly the way to approach a person like that and would hope it gets read. That will give her something to think about even though she doesn't appear to have a brain!

Trips D gets the chicken dinner. Brief addenda attached.

Devil Diver Down quote;

Dear kim viewer,
thank you so much for your kind words about our television program. Thank you for helping make on your own adventures one of the most successful outdoor shows on television. Your support is greatly appreciated and we have some great surprises in store for you in our upcoming season so stay tuned!

Best of luck in your upcoming hunts,
randy.

*Enclosed is a DVD of our upcoming baby seal primitive weapon episode.

Maybe we could all e-mail her a "welcome to the web site" form letter,,, like every day for a week :)

Dear kim viewer,
Welcome to the OYOA website,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our television program. Thank you for helping make on your own adventures one of the most successful outdoor shows on television.
Your support is greatly appreciated and we have some great surprises in store for you in our upcoming season so stay tuned!

Best of luck in your upcoming hunts,

This is too funny. I probably should have done this with a few of the hundreds of others I got.

An IP address trace shows the following information.
General IP Information
IP: 72.3.165.4
Decimal: 1208198404
Hostname: mx1.wc1.dfw1.stabletransit.com
ISP: Rackspace Hosting
Organization: Earth, Sea and Sky Vacations
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Texas
City: San Antonio

Latitude: 29.4889 (29° 29′ 20.04″ N)
Longitude: -98.3987 (98° 23′ 55.32″ W)
Area Code: 210
Postal Code: 78218

Dear Kim,

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I would like to engage you in conversation, but I have found it is neither a productive use of time nor fair to enter a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.

Best regards

Big Fin

I still get a few of these each week, even though the wolf episode has not run for a month or two, though less of them than the hundreds that came in earlier this fall.

Most emails seem to be in the same jovial spirit of Ms. Thomas. And people wonder why my wife keeps a loaded shotgun nearby and I travel nowhere without personal arms.

So, let's have a little fun with this one. I have not yet replied to her.

The person who comes up with the best reply will get an OYOA hoodie or microfleece vest. I will use the best reply as the outline for responding to this person who seems to struggle with people having a differing view of the world.

Kim,

It's not unusual for folks with different points of view to wish death on those they disagree with. You stand in the company of the Nazis, Al Queda, and the rest of history's brutal intolerant villains. We wish you health, prosperity, and a happy New Year!

lease under fritolay? lol
She must have been at work and had nothing else better to do.

Attachments

• fritolay.jpg
    fritolay.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 639
Not only do I kill furry animals for profit, i enjoy it so much I often do it for free just as often as possible. When one state runs low on animals to kill, I move on to the next state.

First of all tell her that there is no such word as Creatinous. and that if she meant cretinous: a stupid, obtuse, or mentally defective person, That is why you don't have more wolves dead on the show. Just too dumb to out smart them ;). And, about the hope that you will VERY SOON BE KILLED BY A MUTUAL BOW HUNTERS BOW !!!, Tell her that if the good lord calls you home, that's as good a way to go as any.

It never ceases to amaze me that people think it's OK to threaten another human being life over that of an animal. I believe she may be the cretin.

Thank You

Kim,
Thank you for the kind words. I would have expected you would sleep better knowing that I died while enduring the excruciating pain caused by the effects of a bullet, rather than the painless effects of a freshly sharpened broadhead. Much appreciated and look forward to meeting you in heaven. God bless.

Your fellow human,

To the attention of President, Earth, Sea & Sky Vacations,

Please review the following threatening communication I received from what appears to be a person using your email messaging server. I have also attached the diagnostics that indicate this threatening note, originated from within your company.

Please call me ASAP to discuss this situation and a suitable resolution to ensure it will not be be repeated.

Back