Dead deer!!

schmalts

November2007buck013.JPG

oh wait a minute, he just moved, i guess he was sleepy.. Still is sleepy, he opens his eyes once in a while and lets out a grunt just to act like he is rutting...
November2007buck010.JPG

He he, I watched this guy all morning. he came back a few hours later with only one antler after a good azz kicking and slept some more. I got some real funny video of him sleeping and all the sudden he wakes up and is laying there while about 15 turkeys file past him about 5 feet away. Then out of nowhere an arrow misses a big old hen by mearly a red headed pubic hair..

Here is another one sleeping.. This one wouldnt wake up, even after i poked him with an arrow. So Stan, you thought you looked like a douche, how about my hairdo since i forgot my hat, and I forgot to put the deers tounge in and stick mine out to look Gay like you did.
Well, I think i retired the Old mathews in style this weekend. Shot this buck, and a nice doe the day before. Too bad I didnt connect on that damn turkey for a hat trick. Next season the Bowtech Guardian will terrorize the woods. I just didn't feel comfortable enough with it to try it on a deer this season.
November2007buck043.JPG

November2007buck044.JPG

Well that first one may be put to "sleep" in a couple years if he makes it that long. I hope the other land owners don't get the poor little guy but i think breaking off one antler may help him.

They have doctors that can implant some of the hair from your face to that shiny spot on your head.

They have doctors that can implant some of the hair from your face to that shiny spot on your head.

Yea, but it would cost more than a sheep hunt:D Lets see... hair transplant,..... hunting trip... Hair transplant.......:rolleyes:
Hey, as long as Miller thinks I am sexy i am happy with my hair or lack of

Actually Pat, seeing pictures of you makes me feel so much better about myself.:D

Nice job on the deer lickbag.:D

When are you getting back over this way?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back