Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Dead deer!!

Alright Schmaltz, way to drop the hammer on him.......I like the slumber pose as well, LOL

Good one! The pic of the sleeping deer is great!

PS- How many arrows do you pack with you??? I only see one in the quiver

Good one! The pic of the sleeping deer is great!

PS- How many arrows do you pack with you??? I only see one in the quiver

I only use a 3 arrow quiver, even out west in the mountains. Hell, if you need more than 3 in one day you better re-think your ability. The only disadvantage is i do like to take a couple spares on spike camp trips so i need to stuff them in my pack frame someplace to pack them in.
this buck was so close that he got spined so i gave him a follow up shot and the SOB managed to get the last laugh and break both shafts off. I didn't mean to spine him but it just worked out that way. lets put it this way, see the little black camera case lying in the leaves behind me in the first picture? i dropped that out of my stand when i took the camera out and that is where it lay. My stand was in the tree that has the branches that are on the left side of the picture.

So Stan, you thought you looked like a douche, how about my hairdo since i forgot my hat, and I forgot to put the deers tounge in and stick mine out to look Gay like you did.

I thought I looked kind of douchey but you take the homosexual cake. Solid job on cleaning up the deer for the field photos as well:wank:

Congrats on the deer though, looks like a good one. You've punished some good critters so far this year, well done...............

I've accidentally spined a couple of deer myself. Sorta sucks 'cause that wasn't my intention, but it's nice to drop them in their tracks! I agree on the arrows, I think I've only fired more than 3 arrows once in a day, and that was at one of the aforementioned spined deer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back