Darn knees

Total Knee Arthroplasty Dec 9. Stryker Athlon cementless, they say facilitates faster recovery...and GPS implant alignment accuracy, so don't any of you honeyhole swipers be jamming my signal. Carrel Clinic Dallas is very good with hinges.

Had the right one done 9 years ago IIRC...past due doing the left one, x ray looks like an engineer's nightmare.

Elk '22 is the goalpost...

I've recently been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis, which so far means a couple sores and aching knees and hands. The hands I can deal with, but you all know how important knees are this time of year! I've been scouting a good deal and my knees feel ok while I'm going, but are really stiff in the mornings. I ice them when I can and try to eat well and exercise daily. Are there any other arthritic hunt talkers out there? What do you do to keep you moving?
1) Dont get health advice in a hunting forum...2) Go to a Physical Therapist

Total Knee Arthroplasty Dec 9. Stryker Athlon cementless, they say facilitates faster recovery...and GPS implant alignment accuracy, so don't any of you honeyhole swipers be jamming my signal. Carrel Clinic Dallas is very good with hinges.

Had the right one done 9 years ago IIRC...past due doing the left one, x ray looks like an engineer's nightmare.

Elk '22 is the goalpost...
Get some! '22

Just turned 5 months post Stryker Triathlon TKR on the left hinge. See if it holds up chasing elk in 2 weeks…last year not-so-much 😖

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back