Damn whitetails,,,,,,

That is a thrilling sight! “Shooters in a couple of years” Those qualify for shooters yesterday in Louisiana! I’d love to live in a place where it was possible for most of the deer to live long enough to even get that big! They better be lucky and really slick to even make it to 2.5 years around here!

Hate to break it to you, but a couple more years aren't going to do squat for more inches on those bucks. If the face on that first deer is any indication of the age of the other two, they is ripe for the picking. Good luck sorting through the carp deer to find your muley. :)

anyone think that buck will gross 170 thats my goal for a whitetail around here, i got a 150 class 4x4 on a trail cam pic, and a couple really wide 6x6 and a 6x7 with an 8in drop but no height to them,,,,and less mass than this buck

anyone think that buck will gross 170 thats my goal for a whitetail around here, i got a 150 class 4x4 on a trail cam pic, and a couple really wide 6x6 and a 6x7 with an 8in drop but no height to them,,,,and less mass than this buck
Negative ghost rider......hes a decent buck but doesn't have the tine length. I think he'd grow more IMO.

No sir. Great bucks, but not in the 170 range. The one looking at us is mature, but I say he could probably get one more year of growth before the decline starts. Shooters all day long tho...wowza😮

I'm with the others. He's not 170 but he's a really nice buck. Really hard to tell how old he is in my opinion. Might be 3.5 or might be 7.5 Cool pictures - thanks for sharing

Last edited:
a 4x4 buck i am watching thats 3 points plus an eyegaurd per side, is a little wider, same mass, longer eyegaurds, and maybe 6in minimum taller on all the tines , he really gets your attention i see him almost everyday, but only one pic and its not good on th computer trying to get a better pic,,,

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back