Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Dall Sheep Round 6

Awesome, congrats, thats some great hunting there. Hope to be able to do that one day. Thanks for sharing as well.

Congrats, Bart. Looks like as much fun as it was work. Glad to see it work out the way it did. Now, if you can just talk Jen into letting you put the matching pair in the living room.

Pretty sure that a new kitchen table would solve that problem. If I wasn't so darn cheap. I think I'm going to work on that

Pretty sure that a new kitchen table would solve that problem. If I wasn't so darn cheap. I think I'm going to work on that

So trivial. You fellas with next of kin up there are making it harder and harder to like you.;). Congrats on making me green!:D

If that is all it costs for such permission and you don't take that deal, you are not as smart as I thought you were.

Just heard from my brother. He went back in for a few days and ended getting a double broomed ram. He's a sucker for punishment I guess. Hopefully I'll get some picts other than a phone one.

Did you guys see many ewes/lambs? We didn't see a single lamb, and only a dozen or so ewes. Saw a few 3-6yo rams. Not a lot of sheep in general though. Hearing much the same from many others.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back