Dads 5x6

Mini Moose

Well I had nothing better do to today so I started digging through all of my families old pictures, I found alot of funyy things(moosie in a speedo) and some old hunting pictures, Turns out my dad used to be alot better hunter than i ever gave him credit for, i found several pictures of niced nice 4 points that he shot, and 2 pictures of the only elk he shot, one of them is a feild photo, and the other is the head and rack on the front of a jeep with my sisters vicki(moosies wife) and teresa both sitting inside the rack, it was shot in 1978 in palisades area and has a very nice 5x6 frame, now i have a goal for elk hunting and that is to shoot a bull bigger than dads, i will get pictures up as soon as moosie comes down and takes them back with him because i don't have a scanner, so you will have to wait for at least 2 weeks

Happy Hunting

2 weeks is a long time to wait.
wink.gif

I'm bringing my 'Puter down .. I might as well bring down the Scanner for thanxgiving too
biggrin.gif

Uhhhhh Do you have a Copy of Me in a Speedo to keep
eek.gif
drool.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Millstev, we might have to do that, but as of right now, i am homestruck with no money, and not enough gas but to make it to work and back(still not enough to do that) iguess breaking a colar bone and haveing truck paymetns insurance payments and cell phone payments isn't good on your bank account,

But i might shoot you of an email anyways

MArvB, I like Vicki Pictures Myself
wink.gif

I looked up a few but only have some 2 year old Wedding pictures of Her Sister (Mini Moose's sister also) 's wedding. (I have others but I don't have access to the Adult section so I can;t post them
wink.gif

I figured I'd share (She's the ONE in YELLOW in all the pictures :

bridesmaid_osc1.jpg

dad_mom_001.jpg

osc_mom.jpg

teresa_vicki.jpg

vick_dad.jpg

i will probably do that Steve, you had me fooled, all this time i thought you were in poky and really you are in chubbuck, at least that is a cubbuck phone number anyway, looking forward to meeting ya

Happy Hunting

Horn Seeker, Not twins... but ... Mmmmmm TWINS !!!!! (Trust me I tried and Got a Black eye for making a Comment like that
tongue.gif
)
hump.gif
hump.gif
shhh.gif

Moosie, is that your bed in that picture??? If so i cannot believe you havent used that picture for bragging rights about having that many hotties in (near) your bed at once.
hump.gif

Bragging rights ? Hell, You guys would of called BS... BUT now that I know I can Slip one by you ... UHhhhh.....
wink.gif
hump.gif
shhh.gif

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back