NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Cute lil Guy, born the wrong spring.

Huh. Alright. I’ve not been around long, but I don’t get the squirrel hate I see pop up sometimes. He’s been nothing but a square dealer IME.
Thanks Rt but stand back and be still when you see the rock go into the hornet's nest, it's just Enso back from exile with a new email...

It's actually quite hilarious that they believe I was the reason that buck got whacked the very next year after the DOW slapped a collar on him (along with the two other biggest, Jonesy, Grande, and Catch 22_) Purely coincidence, I read it on the internet, after all. It had to be that damn Squirrel and his pics not the official CPW slide show and tell all travelling circus, followed by the horn auction where they all ended up in a certain Utah garage...

What's that you say? The hatred fire is banked and burning low after only a decade? Well... here is some kindling. Cheers.

Can't locate my "Hodaddy" file just burn these for now

Attachments

• DSC02211.JPG
    DSC02211.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • DSC02568 - Copy.JPG
    DSC02568 - Copy.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0328.JPG
    IMG_0328.JPG
    348.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4080.JPG
    IMG_4080.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 53
Thanks Rt but stand back and be still when you see the rock go into the hornet's nest, it's just Enso back from exile with a new email...

It's actually quite hilarious that they believe I was the reason that buck got whacked the very next year after the DOW slapped a collar on him (along with the two other biggest, Jonesy, Grande, and Catch 22_) Purely coincidence, I read it on the internet, after all. It had to be that damn Squirrel and his pics not the official CPW slide show and tell all travelling circus, followed by the horn auction where they all ended up in a certain Utah garage...

What's that you say? The hatred fire is banked and burning low after only a decade? Well... here is some kindling. Cheers.

Nice Buck! Thanks for sharing!

Couple heavy weights...pun be intended.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back