Custer Gallatin help

When I come to SE Montana I’m gonna pm all you guys my cell number so you can pin drop all the Whitetail honey holes !!!! :hump: my good friends are headed back for round 2 this year , they rented a house over there for the week , last year they all got nice muley bucks , looking forward to seeing what they come up with this season .

That's it, I'm hunting SE Montana next year, I love dinks! Can someone tell me where all the NRs camp?

Do you like cappuccino or black coffee? Where you will want to camp depends on which roadside coffee stand you want access to.

You’ll have a longer drive to your hunting spot, but you’ll just want to throw your bedroll out in either Lame Deer or Busby. Someone will be along to service you shortly.

Busby for sure if you're single. Met some incredible women there over the years.

Do you like cappuccino or black coffee? Where you will want to camp depends on which roadside coffee stand you want access to.

Black coffee for sure, do they sell the sustainably-grown stuff? Also, if there aren't any good microbreweries around I'm not comin'...

Last edited:
Good thing is if he needs car parts or maybe a new to him mini van they're pretty readily available on the side of every highway in that country.

Just ask for the half caff sugar free hazle-dayzle manbun grande latte in Lame Deer. If you're looking for Scottsdale-type talent you should hunt for 2 legged deer in Busby. One of the most fertile hunting grounds that no one's talking about. I guess we've let the cat out of the bag.

Look up Misty Medicine Horse or Betty Buffalo, they'll take you and your crew to the moon and back. Can't miss em they run around with edgar and romulus. Where do you think I got my name from.

I just got done elk and deer hunting over in 704 on a limited elk tag, and it was pretty amazing the volume of road hunters. We seen 4-5 bucks in five days of daylight to dark hunting, and a few elk on private. I will be hunting western Montana on general tags from now on. At least I can avoid the roads in western Montana and hopefully less hunters/more game. We did see a great buck on private before the opener. Below is the picture, the outfitter only chargers 5k for deer hunts!

Attachments

• 919D0525-A453-4D2D-8A73-11ADBECF3BC0.jpg
    919D0525-A453-4D2D-8A73-11ADBECF3BC0.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 616
Just ask for the half caff sugar free hazle-dayzle manbun grande latte in Lame Deer. If you're looking for Scottsdale-type talent you should hunt for 2 legged deer in Busby. One of the most fertile hunting grounds that no one's talking about. I guess we've let the cat out of the bag.

:cool::cool::cool:

Who says this isn't a helpful place? I bet if the OP offerred Greenhorn a month's supply of hopzone he'd show him a productive spot not far from the cappucino shack.

Word on the street is the Kirby Saloon now sells Hopzone IPA.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back