Yeti GOBOX Collection

Custer Gallatin help

So let me get this right.. You'll help somebody out so long as they plaster it all over the internet?

Strange

Hey let's stay in the zone here - the hop zone. We were supposed to be roasting some guy for poor forum etiquette and we digressed into wildlife management, public lands, Colorado deer hunting, doe tags, and I don't know what else. All the while the OP has joined monster muleys, gotten the road hunters honey hole, and left us in the dust.

All the while the OP has joined monster muleys, gotten the road hunters honey hole, and left us in the dust.

Do you think he'll share? Hell I think someone even named some roads on this thread and shared a couple coffee stand landmarks. Isn't that good enough?

It never ceases to amaze me the one hitter quiters that always bring up the exact same topics. This is when the guy gets roasted over a bed of coals. Then they get pissed because they get blasted back to ground zero. When with a quick forum search and 30 minutes of reading will give every "newbie" the answers their looking for.

So let me get this right.. You'll help somebody out so long as they plaster it all over the internet?

Strange

Ha dayum I guess it sounds stupid when you put it that way but it’s not quite what I meant.

I share my knowledge and want to hear guys sharing the fruits of their labor. I like seeing new people find success just like I assume you do. If I point someone in the right direction I just like to see the pics and hear their story. I don’t want recognition and I don’t want to hear where they went or whatever. I just like to hear the stories. That’s why I’m here.

Is that “strange”? If it is oh well I guess it’s more proof I’m weird. Nothing I didn’t already know.

Hey I agree with you , but if Fwp continues to mismanage don't we need to try take it upon ourself ?

Vary hard for public land hunters to manage themselves if FWP does not. Easy however for landowners to take control of management. The more FWP manages for opportunity the more landowners can take control of management on there property.

Hunters aren't to blame...the MTFWP, by allowing the season structure, quotas, etc. is.

The average Montana hunter, both R and NR, buy a license and expect the MTFWP to not have seasons, quota's, etc. that will harm the populations. Its not up to hunters to self regulate, they regulate themselves by what's found in the regulations.

Its idiotic to blame hunters, that have a license in their pocket, to NOT hunt, to NOT fill their tags, to not hunt 10 miles in, etc. etc. etc....its not their job to manage big-game. They pay license fees expecting, and assuming, that their license fees hire professionals to manage it for them in a sustainable manner.

If the MTFWP isn't going to manage responsibly, there is no reason to expect the public to do it for them. I expect the public, to hunt the tags they are issued anywhere they legally can for any legal animal they choose to shoot.

Hunters aren't charged with managing the States Wildlife Resources...the MTFWP is.
That's all fine and dandy if the DOW gives a shit, but pertaining to doe tags I self regulate if I've hunted the same place yearly. Otherwise it's like drinking the whole 24 pack of hopzone in one day just because they sold it to me. Then blame someone else for my hangover.

Vary hard for public land hunters to manage themselves if FWP does not. Easy however for landowners to take control of management. The more FWP manages for opportunity the more landowners can take control of management on there property.

Agreed . Good point

Do you think he'll share? Hell I think someone even named some roads on this thread and shared a couple coffee stand landmarks. Isn't that good enough?

It never ceases to amaze me the one hitter quiters that always bring up the exact same topics. This is when the guy gets roasted over a bed of coals. Then they get pissed because they get blasted back to ground zero. When with a quick forum search and 30 minutes of reading will give every "newbie" the answers their looking for.

That guy's not sharing anything - ever. Occasionally we all learn the unwritten rules of society through doing dumb sh*t. Pretty much an everyday occurrence for me. Probably for the OP too based on this thread.
Time to go do some shooting and packing before I go hit all the spots we gave this guy to go checkout.

Make it all draw for mule deer in montana. Make montana great again

Saskatchewan has it going on.... that's why they produce. Rifle tags come every 4 seasons or so archery is guaranteed every year. Or just have a season from October 1 to October 31. The b tags would work if they worked like shoulder season cow tags and were only valid on private.

The dead horse is kicked again.

Fwiw- I’m still lookin, buddy. Years deep in these threads… and still here, a member of the HT community after getting some answers

Agreed.. although it isn’t the info I was looking for, there is always room to absorb some more useful information…

Very entertaining read from the past. I still don’t particularly care for brozeman hunters. Funny how history is repeating itself. RIP Arizona OTC archery hunting. No coming back from the internet era of hunting.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back