Cush's fall o' fun

JohnCushman

Looks like I have an eventful fall coming up. I'm currently hunting an archery antelope tag. I also have a muzzleloader antelope doe tag. I picked up a leftover turkey tag. In September I'm going to Wyoming for an antelope. I have an archery doe deer tag that gives me 3 months to hunt. In October I was invited by SFC B to hunt with him and CPO and his merry band of miscreants. I have elk and bear tags for that hunt. I've been watching the leftover and reissue list for a buck tag and cow elk for that hunt, but I keep missing out. All in all, I'm looking forward to all of these tags after not hunting seriously for a few years other than my moose hunt last year. I'll keep ya'll posted.....

Looks like I have an eventful fall coming up. I'm currently hunting an archery antelope tag. I also have a muzzleloader antelope doe tag. I picked up a leftover turkey tag. In September I'm going to Wyoming for an antelope. I have an archery doe deer tag that gives me 3 months to hunt. In October I was invited by SFC B to hunt with him and CPO and his merry band of miscreants. I have elk and bear tags for that hunt. I've been watching the leftover and reissue list for a buck tag and cow elk for that hunt, but I keep missing out. All in all, I'm looking forward to all of these tags after not hunting seriously for a few years other than my moose hunt last year. I'll keep ya'll posted.....
That sounds like an awesome hunting season! I hope you get an overstuffed freezer this year!

I'll be down in roughly your neck of the woods with a pronghorn doe muzzy tag next month, as well. Good luck to you!

I'm being a little picky on my archery antelope tag. I've got 2 P&Y bucks and several smaller and even a few dinks, so I'm not seriously hunting horns unless I see something that gives me a boner. I might hold off until the either sex portion and shoot a doe later in September when it's a little cooler out.
Screenshot_20230821-175232_Google.jpg Good luck this fall.

Dude, link me to the P&Y bucks’ story?? Looking forward to seeing your successes!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back