Cush's fall o' fun

Sounds like yer gonna need a new pair of boots at the end of all that huntin'!! Hope it's plenty of gut piles. Heck ya might even need a new knife!!!
Smoke 'em!!!

Looks like I have an eventful fall coming up. I'm currently hunting an archery antelope tag. I also have a muzzleloader antelope doe tag. I picked up a leftover turkey tag. In September I'm going to Wyoming for an antelope. I have an archery doe deer tag that gives me 3 months to hunt. In October I was invited by SFC B to hunt with him and CPO and his merry band of miscreants. I have elk and bear tags for that hunt. I've been watching the leftover and reissue list for a buck tag and cow elk for that hunt, but I keep missing out. All in all, I'm looking forward to all of these tags after not hunting seriously for a few years other than my moose hunt last year. I'll keep ya'll posted.....
Sounds like a fun filled season. The October hunt is questionable though. I have heard stories about those miscreants....hope you know what you're getting yourself into 😉 Look forward to seeing you Cush!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back