Cubs win!!!!

pointingdogsrule

I try and make a trip to Wrigley field every year. 4 1/2 hour drive. I am not a true Cubs fan, However, I love baseball and there's nothing like sitting in the bleachers at Wrigley field for a day game. The experience is awesome. On this day the Cubs beat the Cardinals 7-4 :) Nice thing about the bleachers are: 1. the people you meet & 2. it's general admission so you can sit anywhere you please. I was in the front row for this game.

picture.php

good luck to all
the dog

1_pointer

Wrigley is a great place to watch baseball. Can't wait until my boys are old enough I'll take 'em to sit in the bleachers. That said, a Cards win would have been better... ;)

RUT JUNKEY

I agree. I like the general admission part of it, and you meet some interesting people for sure. I'm not a Cubs fan, but a fan of the game.

(side note: You know why dating a Cubs fan is the best? They know in the beginning there is no chance of getting a ring!!!) LOL:D

Don K

Go Cubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love all the young blood coming through. Its really enjoying watching them this year

I went to the game on Wednesday night at Wrigley and got to see my Card's win.

Wrigley is a great experience including the nightlife around the stadium and packing onto the red line to and from the game.

noharleyyet

Looks like fun pointingdogs, thanks for the pic. Reminds me I need to catch a Ranger game again...only just under two hours to Arlington.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOHNB359YY