Crispi Boot question

A buddy has a pair of Summits and loves them, I had a pair of Colorados that I liked until I had a refused warranty issue. I really liked them until that happened though.

Just picked up a pair of Crispi Nevadas. After trying on dozens of pairs of boots these are by far the best fitting I’ve ever tried. The wides are perfect for my feet. No field use yet, but the construction appears to be excellent.

I Wear that specific boot almost daily.. its a good one, but it's not the driest boot I own in heavy moisture/snow. They do great for work, hiking,turkey, spring bear, horn hunting, and early archery season. For cooler wetter weather I go with other boots

Crispín are nice. I wear them BUT, should you use your warranty, they won’t be sending you a pair of Italian made boots. They are knockoffs.. which is fine except the pair I was sent (made in Indonesia or something, can’t remember the country) had too much material in the upper which wouldn’t allow me to get them tight enough around the top of my foot. A day of blisters after I posted and sold them. Disappointing.

I am sorry I haven’t commented back, thanks to for everybody for great advice. I went to Scheels and they had my size on sale for 20% off plus got $85 off by getting a credit card, so $163. I have been wearing them on my walks and I love them. I think they will be a great early season boot for me. 😀😀

Worth a shot was trying to do some reverse engineering so to speak. Sorry to wake the old thread.

Really like my Briksdal SF, longer break in than some others, but super comfy, stiff enough for mountain hunting, but easy hiking on flat ground too.

We’ll built also, I chewed through a set of Salewa boots in one summer, pretty disappointed there. Crispi is a quality build, no doubt you’d be pleased with any of their boots.

Back