Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Creekside

MontanaWild

Well I hope all you fisherman and women have been getting out because the fishing has been exceptional as of late, at least here in Western Montana. My brother and I went out Sunday afternoon and got a little bit of fishing in on a creek near the Blackfoot River. I brought the camera and decided to film a little fishing video. Enjoy and be sure to watch in HD.

https://vimeo.com/45672322

Great video just watched it with my daughters. They liked when you could see the fish take the fly. Now they are begging to go fishing.

Awesome Video! I liked the music too. That water looks perfect. Way lower than it seemed last year.

Thanks guys. Mac7, gotta get the girls hooked while you can. They'll be spending all their time at the mall before you know it haha

You guys are getting really good at this video stuff, I of course like the fish, but I also like a lot of the transitional scenes you use, for example around 3:05 the low camera angle crossing the stream and then the flies. I am impressed! I'm becoming embarrassed over my screen name, I haven't been trout fishing in a loooong time :( and my lack of sanity shows it. I always keep an eye out for your videos.

Nice looking video guys, really enjoyed watching it. The videos are getting better each time you post one up.

Another really good video. Keep them coming. Always enjoy them.

Another great video, thanks for sharing. Way to kick those slow elk off the riparian.:D

You guys are getting really good at this video stuff, I of course like the fish, but I also like a lot of the transitional scenes you use, for example around 3:05 the low camera angle crossing the stream and then the flies. I am impressed! I'm becoming embarrassed over my screen name, I haven't been trout fishing in a loooong time :( and my lack of sanity shows it. I always keep an eye out for your videos.

I liked the whole thing as usual but in particular those shots, too. Are you using some sort of mini jib arm for those moves?

Thanks guys. Mac7, gotta get the girls hooked while you can. They'll be spending all their time at the mall before you know it haha

They already like the mall unfortunately. They have caught almost all of their fish on a fly rod though and always want to go. Haven't been out this year but we will get out soon as the rivers we fish have dropped to good flows finally.

sweet video love them rising cuts....hopper season is a commin!

Back