PEAX Equipment

Creating The Impossible

Big Sky

So I went fishing after work yesterday. I asked my youngest son if he wanted to come along, but he said he had other plans. I was okay with that, but I do enjoy him when he wants to come along. Anyway I get home a little before dark after a very good evening of fishing only to discover this on my walk way. In the same few hours I was fishing he created this. Frankly he's gone from impressing me to really doing the impossible. I'm not only stunned and amazed at the work, but also the speed and accuracy of his work. I'm really not sure how does things like this completely out of his head without any references whatsoever. It honestly does border on the impossible, especially for a 13 year old kid. I find myself asking myself a lot; "How does he do that?!!!"

Hunter%20Adams%204-1-16_zps1fmoqz5u.jpg

Close up.
Hunter%20Adams%204-1-16A_zpsn2iezrst.jpg

That is freaking awesome!! I can't believe how big is now! I was thinking about him the other day being able to blow my mind when he was 4 and 5 with his drawing ability. But he came by it honestly!!

Too bad art and music are first on the chopping block when school budgets need trimming. Nurture that talent-it's obvious he's got it.

That's amazing. My art never exceeded stick-figure-level. To create something so kick-a$$ that will only be temporary on the sidewalk out of chalk. Crazy skill.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back