Covid restrictions going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisB

The virus restrictions that we see now may only be getting started. If they can take away your job or not let you go on a plane without papers what could be next? What if next year or in the next few you can't get a hunting license without having got the shot or a recent booster? If you think that's crazy did you see people losing jobs at this time last year for not getting the shot? We all need to fight for our freedoms regardless of opinion of the shot and covid. If we don't think these things can be put in place we are fooling ourselves. What has happened already has never happened before and against the laws we have in our country. The USA has been the best country in the world because of our protection of freedom. Most of us do not realize how much freedom we have compared to the rest of the world. If we lose that we can forget about going on that Western elk hunt. Randy has shown us how to stand up for hunting on public lands. We need to now use that on the virus restrictions front as well.

The virus restrictions that we see now may only be getting started. If they can take away your job or not let you go on a plane without papers what could be next? What if next year or in the next few you can't get a hunting license without having got the shot or a recent booster? If you think that's crazy did you see people losing jobs at this time last year for not getting the shot? We all need to fight for our freedoms regardless of opinion of the shot and covid. If we don't think these things can be put in place we are fooling ourselves. What has happened already has never happened before and against the laws we have in our country. The USA has been the best country in the world because of our protection of freedom. Most of us do not realize how much freedom we have compared to the rest of the world. If we lose that we can forget about going on that Western elk hunt. Randy has shown us how to stand up for hunting on public lands. We need to now use that on the virus restrictions front as well.
What have you done to help your fight, beside make this post? Just curious

I have called and emailed my state and federal elected officials some on a weekly basis. I donate monthly to groups that are fighting the mandates and standing for freedom. I have talked to and emailed my kids school officials. I have gone to my state capitol in support of our freedom of choice. I share information with friends and family on what we can do and why. I have never been a political person who did these things in the past. But I'm not going to stand by and watch my home and country's greatest go down. Not on my watch. I want a better future for myself, my kids and for all people. This is something worth fighting for, it's a bigger picture thing that if it goes wrong we are all going to feel much more pain.

Sure would help my drawing odds if vaccine was required to hunt 🤔

This thread won’t last long.
I was sure someone would say that about their odds getting better with the added restriction:) Thing is what if the next restriction limits you? Don't for a second think there wont be more coming. A look back at history says thats what happens every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back