Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

COVID - good news is it will all go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the campaign staff is working overtime to plan for contingencies, many of the top advisors may test positive shortly which will further stress their abilities.

The next debate may well be cancelled.

Only 33 days before the election... if the worst should happen it will get really dicey.

I wish them well.

This will be interesting. The mistaken "facts" are coming out of the woodwork already, everything from "see it's not a hoax" (which he never said) to articles from experts on what could happen if he dies now, before election, after he wins, before Jan or after Jan.

Given the amazingly crappy environment we have were everything is polarized, I see this going one of two ways:

1) He and Melania get very sick. D's will pounce and ask for even more money, scream "see he was wrong all along, again" and honestly Trump will most likely lose the election because it will be used to "prove" how incompetant he was

2) He and Melania won't get very sick. R's will pounce on "see D's are forcing overreaction for politics sake". In this case it may help Trump get re-elected

Better keep Pence in isolation so he doesn’t slip in the hallway on Nancy’s drool 🙄

...actually my hope is nobody catches this shit, R or D, both for their and their own family’s health and also so we don’t have to heat it rehashed over and over again....

This will be interesting. The mistaken "facts" are coming out of the woodwork already, everything from "see it's not a hoax" (which he never said) to articles from experts on what could happen if he dies now, before election, after he wins, before Jan or after Jan.

Given the amazingly crappy environment we have were everything is polarized, I see this going one of two ways:

1) He and Melania get very sick. D's will pounce and ask for even more money, scream "see he was wrong all along, again" and honestly Trump will most likely lose the election because it will be used to "prove" how incompetant he was

2) He and Melania won't get very sick. R's will pounce on "see D's are forcing overreaction for politics sake". In this case it may help Trump get re-elected
This is likely accurate because people will ignore the potential for wildly different outcomes.
If i may add a 3rd of they don't actually have it but will lie and claimed that they kicked its ass and will act like some kind of superhero. Very Chuck Norris.

All joking aside, I truly hope neither the President or First Lady suffer any severe and/or long lasting consequences from this. They are humans, and we should not wish ill will on either of them even though it's easy to be cynical and say they had this coming.

My wife is worried sick right now as both her sister and mom have just been diagnosed with COVID. I am tired of the politics surrounding this pandemic.

All joking aside, I truly hope neither the President or First Lady suffer any severe and/or long lasting consequences from this. They are humans, and we should not wish ill will on either of them even though it's easy to be cynical and say they had this coming.

My wife is worried sick right now as both her sister and mom have just been diagnosed with COVID. I am tired of the politics surrounding this pandemic.
Prayers for your wife and her family and I’m with you on being tired of all the crap going on around this.

I'm very hopeful that the very fact the pres. and 1st lady have it, will lead to fewer politics around this pandemic, and not more.

Thinking of your family, scary stuff.

So sad how politicized this has become, the fact that people fault others for falling ill is astonishing.

+1

Praying all goes well for you and yours, Jason.

**Trigger Alert **

I have lost 5 high school classmates (1979) and two family friends. Mrs45 and I have been through multiple exposure scares, testing, and isolation.

I've had it with all the F'ing know-it-alls on both sides of this. If you live in BumF^ck, ID , population 10, and you feel safe, good for you. But stop telling the world you know anything about pandemics, because you don't.

All of you blocking the streets with your signs denigrating wearing masks (and vice versa) have too much time on your hands. Go fishing or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back